Napoleon OS10 Oil Burning Stove
Oil Burning Freestanding Stove
With the lowest BTU turn-down in the industry, the OS10 and OS11 assure not only comfort but practical, economical heating efficiency throughout the entire heating season
- Elegant, durable cast iron
- Convertible to either Top or Rear Vent
- Hooks up conveniently to an existing or new oil tank (gravity fed)
- Works during power failures, operates without electricity
- Beautiful, carbon-free flame burns at 81.5% high efficiency
- Reflective "VISIOFLAME" ™ stainless steel mirror enhances the flames and adds radiant heat to the room
- Large, arched door allows an open view of the clean burning flame
- Stainless steel catalyser and adjustable temperature control allow for precise room heating
- Exclusive "CRISTALLIS" ™ stainless steel, double wall, vaporizer burner system assures total combustion and low operating costs
- Comfortable, radiant heat 24 hours a day
- Approved with L-Vent, check instructions.
- President's Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 27,000 BTU carburetor for L-Vent.
- Thermostatic control - operates with or without electricity.
- Reflective mirror set for multiple flame enhancement.
- Oil pump (SP32)
- Electronic ignitor for automatic start-up
|BTU INPUT:||From 8,500 to 42,700|
||From 6,800 to 34,800|
|FLUE:||4" or 5" ; top vented, convertible to rear vent|
|OIL TYPE:||Furnace Oil No. 2 or No. 1|
|CONSUMPTION:||0.25 litre/hr (0.066 US gal/hr) min to 1.25 litre/hr (0.33 US gal/hr) max|
|HEIGHT, FLOOR TO
CENTRE OF REAR FLUE:
|Minimum Clearances to Cumbustable Surfaces|
|FROM BACK WALL TO CHIMNEY CONNECTOR:||12" (305mm)|
|FROM SIDE WALL TO SIDE OF STOVE:||19" (305mm)|